What is this stuff?
Addons are custom features that you can add to your Vanilla forum. Addons are created by our community of developers and people like you!
Will it work on my Vanilla Forum?
These addons are for people who downloaded and set up their own Vanilla forum. Compare your downloaded version with the version requirements on the right.
If your Vanilla forum is hosted at VanillaForums.com, this addon may already be installed there.
We review addons to make sure they are safe and don't cause bugs. An addon is considered to be "Vanilla Approved" once our review process is complete.
Current release is 2.1.6
(21 Nov 2014).
Users who have not yet upgraded to 2.1 should get security release 184.108.40.206
(1 Nov 2014). We will stop providing these security releases to 2.0 at the end of this year.
Approved! This addon has been reviewed and approved by Vanilla Forums staff.
- Vanilla 2
- Vanilla 2.0.18
This addon is a plugin. You need to extract it to your
/plugins folder to install it.
Vanilla SEO is your all in one plugin for optimizing your Vanilla forum for search engines.
Vanilla SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Take back control of your Vanilla's SEO (Search Engine Optimization) with VanillaSEO.
- Edit page titles in order to provide your visitors better information about what is being displayed.
- Give your RSS Feeds life with relevent descriptions and titles.
- No more generic and plain page titles on your Vanilla Forum.
- Add keywords to your page titles to get better results from Search Engines.
- Guided administration interface to help you get setup within minutes.
- Support for "Tagging" and will add to meta keywords automatically. (Needs to have "Tagging" installed and enabled.)
- Meta description automatically generated from category's description.
Custom Page Titles
- Category Listings
- Discussion Listings
- Discussion Threads
- Activity Page
- Search Results Pages
Simply drop the VanillaSEO directory into your vanilla forum's plugin directory and enable in dashboard.
Navigate to built in administration interface which can be found under Settings -> Search Engine Optimization.
Get Support and Make Contributions