Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Using Vanilla with CoverItLive Custom API

edited October 2009 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi guys,

I wonder if anyone out there might be able to help me. I'm using CoverItLive as part of my site, and want to integrate the login from Vanilla into CoverItLive to enable people to comment unmoderated on the liveblog. The CoverItLive service allows for a custom API where the user can define the variables needed to log in, so users can use their existing Vanilla forum login to gain comment access to the CoverItLive liveblog.

I don't have the necessary technical skills to sort this - and while I've gone into the databases and found what I thought were the correct names for username and password, I just can't get it to hook up.

If anyone out there is able to help with this, it would be massively appreciated :)

Cheers

Headley

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    I don't have any experience with CoverItLive. Sorry :(
  • Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    edited October 2009
    I'd be really interested in this too. It definitely falls too far down my priority list to tackle before 2010 though. Bookmarked for later.