HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Theme thumbnails?

edited November 2009 in Feedback
I'm struggling to navigate through the themes for Vanilla. I think it would help a lot if

a) themes couldn't be uploaded without a screenshot
b) when browsing themes, they displayed a thumbnail at least - a lot can be derived from a thumbnail like colors etc at a glance

Currently I'm downloading themes and uploading them before even knowing what they look like which is a bit extraneous
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    great idea
  • Options
    Agreed, needs to be added to the addons site...
  • Options
    Yes agreed. It would be horrible searching for a theme without having some visual representation of those themes.
  • Options
    Would be even nicer if it had the ability to click through the usual pages, such as the main discussions list, a dummy discussion with favouriting working, the user area, some search results and the sign in/register page.
  • Options
    Just change the permission to 777
  • Options
    @Abdul Did you even read the topic? This is a recommendation to add theme thumbnails to the theme addons site so you can see what the themes look like before downloading and installing them.