Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

conversation autocomplete bug?

edited December 2009 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
i've downloaded the latest vanilla 2 code from github and so far it rocks!

however i have noticed on the conversations section when trying to autocomplete a recipient it doesn't work without .htaccess rewrites - it seems to be missing the 'index.php/' prefix from the XHR url.

could somebody point me in the right direction as to where i can change fix this?

thanks!

*edit*

i forgot to mention theres also a width issue in the 'new conversation' popup dialog with the recipient text input as well, it seems to be getting the width for the non-ajax form, making it too wide for the dialog.

Comments

• The file you are looking for is /applications/conversations/js/conversations.js - Line 99.

I've logged the bug on github, so hopefully it will get fixed sometime in the near future.

Re: Width of new conversation popup dialog, seems to work ok in Firefox. Are you in IE?
  • Excellent - thanks for the pointer there benno.

Please ignore the comment about the width issue - even though i'm a complete newbie to vanilla/garden i decided to create my own theme - so i think its an issue i have caused myself.