Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

/config-defaults.php

edited January 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hello,

I'm new here, first time I've used this software aswell - I first downloaded the vanilla 1(?) from this website, I then decided to check out vanilla 2(? the one that looks like this forum) from github. I have created a new folder and uploaded the new content, set the correct permissions on;

/cache/*
/conf/config.php
/uploads/*

But when I try to view/install the new forum I receive this message. How do I fix this please?

"Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/ooveecou/public_html/forumbase/conf/config-defaults.php on line 16"

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• LincLinc Detroit Admin
    edited January 2010
    You need pdo_mysql installed with PHP 5.1+ for Vanilla 2 to work. Your server doesn't have it, unfortunately.
  • Thanks again - typical.
  • LincLinc Detroit Admin
    I had to get it installed on my server as well. Frustrating delay, I know.
  • edited January 2010
    Cheers, well I've ping my server admin so hopefully he can get it done for me. I must say this software is amazing, was getting sick of phpBB. Its getting to large, complex and too commonly used.