Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Good job on Vanilla 2... but

edited January 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
i think the team has done an absolutely good job on Vanilla 2 but I just have a few Qs here and there that I need answered.

First is about addons/plugins. Will it be possible to migrate Vanilla 1 plugins to Vanilla 2?

Secondly, when will Vanilla 2 graduate from the GitHub?

Comments

• edited January 2010
    also, can we have a plugin for uploading stuff using Vanilla 2 that actually works (apart from the Attachments Two) currently available that doesn't work.
  • I believe the addons will have to be updated to be compatible to vanilla 2. I don't think you can use vanilla 1 addons on a vanilla 2 install.

If what you mean by "graduating from GitHub" is when is there going to be a stable release, then the popular answer around here is "when it's ready". Unofficially it's been guessed to be within the next 6 months if that helps at all. But that is unofficial.
  • thanks.