Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Why Bonk?

WeblogianWeblogian New
edited February 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
issue: Single Sign-on
Platform: WPMU

While I am still login to Wordpress and If I try to access the vanilla forum I got this message.

"Bonk
Something funky happened. Please bear with us while we iron out the kinks."
But can access it only When I log out from wordpress .

I cannot login from the vanilla page, though the login form pop up [with the Wordpress logo] but cannot login when I click the login button.

Am I missing something?
I am sure per instructions that I have place the right values both in Wordpress and vanilla.

Lastly I am confuse where to place or set this
setcookie("YourCookieName", $YourCookieValue, $YourCookieExpiryTime, '/', '.yourdomain.com');

Comments

• Options
    Change the error page in the configuration file, so you get more debugging info.
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    specifically, add this to your conf/config.php file:

$Configuration['Garden']['Errors']['MasterView'] = 'deverror.master.php';
  • Options
    @Mark that really should either be default, or a preference somewhere as part of a "Production mode" switch. Maybe I'll add that thought to my fork of v2.
  • Options
    Thanks mark!
    I now get this. Don't know what it is all about

Fatal Error in PHP.ErrorHandler();
    Trying to get property of non-object
    The error occurred on or near: /home/theblogg/public_html/discuss/applications/garden/models/class.activitymodel.php

149: }

150:

151: public function SendNotification($ActivityID, $Story = '') {

152: $Activity = $this->GetID($ActivityID);

153: $Story = Format::Text($Story == '' ? $Activity->Story : $Story);

154: // If this is a comment on another activity, fudge the activity a bit so that everything appears properly.

155: if (is_null($Activity->RegardingUserID) && $Activity->CommentActivityID > 0) {

156: $CommentActivity = $this->GetID($Activity->CommentActivityID);

157: $Activity->RegardingUserID = $CommentActivity->RegardingUserID;

Backtrace:

[/home/theblogg/public_html/discuss/library/core/functions.error.php:132] PHP::include();

[/home/theblogg/public_html/discuss/applications/garden/models/class.activitymodel.php:153] PHP::ErrorHandler();

[/home/theblogg/public_html/discuss/applications/garden/models/class.activitymodel.php:146] Gdn_ActivityModel->SendNotification();

[/home/theblogg/public_html/discuss/library/core/functions.general.php:62] Gdn_ActivityModel->Add();

[/home/theblogg/public_html/discuss/applications/garden/models/class.usermodel.php:480] PHP::AddActivity();

[/home/theblogg/public_html/discuss/applications/garden/models/class.usermodel.php:1197] Gdn_UserModel->SaveRoles();

[/home/theblogg/public_html/discuss/library/core/class.handshakeauthenticator.php:186] Gdn_UserModel->Synchronize();

[/home/theblogg/public_html/discuss/library/core/class.session.php:225] Gdn_HandshakeAuthenticator->GetIdentity();

[/home/theblogg/public_html/discuss/index.php:30] Gdn_Session->Start();

Variables in local scope:

[ActivityID] '9'

[Story] ''

[Activity] false

Need Help?

If you are a user of this website, you can report this message to a website administrator.

If you are an administrator of this website, you can get help at the Vanilla Community Forums.
    Additional information for support personnel:

* Application: Garden
    * Application Version: 1.0
    * PHP Version: 5.2.12
    * Operating System: Linux
    * User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.9) Gecko/2009040821 Firefox/3.0.9
    * Request Uri: /discuss/
    * Controller: PHP
    * Method: ErrorHandler

NB: Will Single signon work with Vanilla 1?