HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

custom CSS feature idea

bobthemanbobtheman
edited February 2010 in Feedback
I had a good idea for the custom css addon, the ability to reset back to the themes default CSS. any thoughts or ideas?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    What's this "custom css addon"? I just searched for that in the addons and couldn't find it...
  • Options
    lucluc ✭✭
    In vf.com.
  • Options
    its in a core install also, where you can edit the css colors from the acp. Only thing is you have to either remember or write down the original colors in case you mess up and want to change back.
  • Options
    lucluc ✭✭
    In core, it just allows to change a few colors that's all, it doesn't allow many css changes as you're allowed to do in vf.com.

Furthermore, I guess it's still broken, and to reset to default you just need to delete the directory in cache to do it.
  • Options
    If that's the case there should definitely be a "Reset to default" button!
  • Options
    @luc
    i didnt know there were more options on the vf.com, surely these will be included with the down-loadable version for vf.org right?

but yes reseting back to default should be added or fixed
  • Options
    vf.com css addon is created specifically for their site, and is a sort of full blow css editor opposed to just color selection as you cannot access the theme files directly. It won't be available for download i doubt as they are trying to provide a business around vf.com like wordpress.com for example.