Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Has anybody made a jQuery UI theme for Vanilla 1 default style

edited March 2010 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Vanilla 1.2 will come with jQuery 1.4.x and probably jQuery UI 1.8.x; however I still have to add the UI theme:

http://jqueryui.com/themeroller/

Do you know if someone made one already?

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Here is what I came up with.

Any suggestions? I am not sure abou the highlight settings (because of the highlighted date in the date picker widget).
  • StashStash
    edited April 2010
    How about this? Stays true to the original Vanilla theme, but updates things just a little for 2010 and jQuery UI ;)
  • edited March 2010
    Do you want to update the default style to match the UI one?
  • Me specifically? Sure, just so long as you don't want it in the next week, since I'm going to be on holiday and offline (mostly, just a little bit of access via my phone)!
  • Yes, please let's join 2010 :) Sex this puppy up.....
  • I've started work on this style for the default theme. It's not going to be perfect (in Internet Explorer) without the JS part of jQuery UI Theme Roller, but it'll be pretty damned close.

I'm also hoping to make it so you can just enable jQuery UI over the top and get those little differences fixed up and all the interactivity that comes with jQuery UI.

Once this is done it would probably be wise to start on a Theme Roller compatible theme and style from scratch. But that will have potential pit falls with breaking extensions, so I'll only look into that after the default style is sorted ;)

This is actually a lot of fun! I look forwarad to showing you guys something soon.
  • Awesome. Can't wait. Let me know if you need a beta tester.
  • I've made this. I liked the result. :) (It's for Vanilla 2.0 Default Theme)
    http://preview.tinyurl.com/ygte5gm