Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Posting Error... Please help

edited April 2010 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I'm a designer, not a programmer, new to Rapid Weaver and Vanilla, so I'm not familiar with a lot of the code work involved. Setting up the forum was a great accomplishment for me. It's working well other than the following error message when member try and post a discussion or reply to a discussion:

Some problems were encountered
There was a problem authenticating your post information.

I click again on the button at the bottom, "Start your discussion" and the post works. The problem now is that the members of my photo club are getting frustrated with this error message and I'm getting a lot of negative feedback as the "administrator".

I see this is a common problem with Vanilla, but only found excuses regarding sessions timing out. Let me know if this is accurate and if there is a solution to the problem. Also, I did make sure our hosting service, Globat, did enable PHP when I setup the forum a couple months ago.

Thanks,
Chris