Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

PHP Fatal error: Class 'Context' :

edited May 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi,I have successfully installed vanilla forum.But I can't access:Application settings nor sign In after I signed in as the administrator.I get the following errors:

“406 error” at the [page title].

Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /forum/settings.php could not be found on this server. I get this very error when I try to sign In but I have:::.. the requested resource /forum/people.php.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

At the error log I get this!
[12-May-2010 06:01:19] PHP Fatal error: Class 'Context' not found in ‘path_to_my_domain’/forum/appg/settings.php on line 262.
Please can someone help here!

Thanks