Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Need help in installing Vanilla 2 (and some other questions)

albegaalbega New
edited May 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hellow.
First of all, sorry for my poor English and big thank's for the developers of this clever forum engine.

I have installed Vanilla 2 for some future project, with scheduled big community (5000-20000 hosts every day in June-July).
Now, some questions:
1. Is it risky for project, without permanent supporter (version 2 yet in development)?
2. I couldn't install the theme Vanillaforums. It is not critical, but that theme more better, than default theme.
3. URL problem: How to remove index.php from all URL's?
4. I need Russification, at least in user part of the forum. I can give you the expression of requirements with translation for all means.
5. May be, it will be necessary to install some addons.
6. Some modifications with the theme (logo and etc.)
7. Can I remove copyright Vanilla from the footer (to another place) with making some donation for this site?

1-7 I need to do in 1-2 day, because the urgency of the project. Your time will be compensated with my PayPal.

Thank you very much.

e-mail: info@rekc.ru