Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

/index.php/entry Fatal Error in EntryController.FetchViewLocation();

edited June 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Does anyone else get this error? This route works when used like this: "/index.php/dashboard/entry", but it doesn't work like "/index.php/entry". What's the deal?

Comments

• TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    What version of Vanilla 2? RC1? Latest RC from GitHub?

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• Hi Tim, Vanilla RC1.
  • oliverraduneroliverraduner Contributing to Vanilla since 2010 Switzerland ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    @mrshiz111 I assume it's because that /entry/ is a controller of the /dashboard/-application. Probably you could setup a custom route pointing /entry/ to /dashboard/entry/ (for whatever you would need that to...)?
  • @oliverraduner well I am not trying to link there but it seems like certain vanilla views are hard-linking to /entry. Could you please explain how to create this custom route?

Thanks.
  • TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    It should work out-of-the-box as /index.php/entry

This feels like an issue with the new authenticator structure I wrote when we added real single sign on. Do you think you could screenshot your actual error and post it (or PM it to me if it contains sensitive information)? I'm having a hard time tracing the problem based on this minimal info.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• Hi Tim, the error occurs when logging in or out. I have uploaded a screenshot of the error:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It looks like for some reason "$ApplicationFolder" is set to '', which might be causing the problem. Any ideas?