Fork me on GitHub
Current releases are 2.1.1 (2 Aug 2014) and 2.0.18.13 (5 Aug 2014)
Ready for 2.1? Find out if your favorite plugins are compatible.
The 2.0 branch will no longer receive updates after Dec 2014.

Vanilla 1 installation error

edited June 2010 in Feedback
I just installed Vanilla for the first time and received the message it was successfully installed. However, when I clicked on the 'sign in and start using vanilla' I got the following error message,

A fatal, non-recoverable error has occurred
Technical information (for support personel):
Error Message
The connection to the database failed:
Affected Elements
MySQL.OpenConnection();
For additional support documentation, visit the Lussumo Documentation website at: lussumo.com/docs

I stopped and restarted my Apache server and MySQL server but still the same error message.

Any ideas?
Tagged:

Comments

• I installed "IPblocker" extention, and know I get the following Error: Warning: main(/home/content/w/e/e/weedshack/html/MedicalMarijuana_DispensaryLocator/extensions/IPBlocker/default.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/w/e/e/weedshack/html/MedicalMarijuana_DispensaryLocator/conf/extensions.php on line 21

Warning: main(/home/content/w/e/e/weedshack/html/MedicalMarijuana_DispensaryLocator/extensions/IPBlocker/default.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/w/e/e/weedshack/html/MedicalMarijuana_DispensaryLocator/conf/extensions.php on line 21

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/content/w/e/e/weedshack/html/MedicalMarijuana_DispensaryLocator/extensions/IPBlocker/default.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/w/e/e/weedshack/html/MedicalMarijuana_DispensaryLocator/conf/extensions.php on line 21

PLEASE HELP - How do I Fix this?