Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter
Support for Vanilla Forums Cloud product

In this Discussion

Follow Us

2 things that would be nice

edited June 2010 in Feedback
I would like to see a post count mod showing the amount of posts you have. Also a button that 'can mark all forums read' like vbulletin has you click it and it shows as no new posts this would be good mabey in RC3 or 4 or even as a add on. It justs anoying when you go away and you come back to a million new threads/posts
Tagged:

Comments

• edited June 2010
    yeah, it wold be cool
    1 the counter on the "discussions" tab in user's profile would be useful
    2 in user's profile, maybe as the sidebar link, or under the list of conversations, just above the pages counter
  • Post count plugin for the profile page would be nice :)

I personally don't see the problem with discussions that you have not read being marked as unread. I know how other forums do it, but perhaps this is better?

Having said that, I would find an indication of "New since last visit" that is different to the unread marker pretty damn useful :)
  • @[-Stash-] Yeh i agree with your last point :D
    @lukoie i suppose after thinking about it that you would have to redo the postbit to make posts (amount here) look good