Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Disable pagination in threads?

edited July 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
My community loves that our threads don't paginate and I'm with them. Nothing I hate more than having to remember what page a funny post was on or something. The "more posts" option is nice, but still not quite right. I'd rather have them all there right away - even when a thread exceeds 1,000 posts (caching saves the day)....

Is there a way to disable pagination all together? (V2)

Comments

• Options
    I don't know of a way to disable pagination, but you probably could edit your config file and change the per page value for the number of comments to some really high number and you should never reach it. The only problem with this is that if you go to chance the advanced forum settings again you will override this.

A better way would be to override the view /settings/advanced.php and replace line 9.

$Options = array('10' => '10', '20' => '20', '30' => '30', '50' => '50', '100' => '100');

With

$Options = array('10' => '10', '20' => '20', '30' => '30', '50' => '50', '100' => '100', '999999' => '999999');

Or something similar to have the max value that you cannot reach.
  • Options
    Cool. I'd thought of that but didn't know which file to edit. Thanks!