Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Add Comments

MarkMark Vanilla Staff
edited March 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Add Comments

Comments

• I get this error with the extension: I am using the latest vanilla 1.1.1

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare commentgrid_showcommentform() (previously declared in /home/2288/domains/gliving.tv/html/community/extensions/AddCommentBox/default.php:19) in /home/2288/domains/gliving.tv/html/community/extensions/AddComments/default.php on line 27
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    It looks like you've got another extension that does the same thing as this one. Go into conf/extensions.php and remove one of them.
  • I this error with this extension. I am using Vanilla 1.1.2. Can I use this with the notify extension?

Notice: Undefined variable: Whispered in /home/famousfo/public_html/resources/extensions/Notify/default.php on line 155

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: addnotify() in /home/famousfo/public_html/resources/extensions/Notify/default.php on line 207
  • we get this same error when anyone trius to post with no active session. 'Call to undefined function: addnotify() ' makes it look like notify is the problem.
  • ok can someone fix this: ? when notify sends an email to my members they get a link (a private message) if they are not already logged in it gives errors and it ruins the site cuz it messes everything up Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /***/discussions/extensions/AddComments/default.php on line 30 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /***/discussions/extensions/AddComments/default.php on line 30 help me plz thank you
  • HellOooo?
  • please help me
  • hey there helloooo
This discussion has been closed.