Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Category Jumper

MarkMark Vanilla Staff
edited February 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Category Jumper

Comments

• Options
    The file could not be opened. Please make sure that PHP has write access to the /home/virtual/site13/fst/var/www/html/forum/conf/extensions.php file. It has write access, am I having problems because of the virtual path, you think? p.s. Yea, crap, it's happening on other add-ons i know work, that i've used on another site. sigh.
  • Options
    If I set my own value for AllUnblockedCategories in /path/to/vanilla/conf/language.php it is always overwritten by addon.

I guess line 22 should be:

$Context->SetDefinition('AllUnblockedCategories', 'All unblocked categories');

not:

$Context->Dictionary["AllUnblockedCategories"] = 'All unblocked categories';

(btw preview button is missing here)
  • Options
    I have problems with this extension working together with DefaultPage: when I choose "all unblocked categories" from the drop-down menu, it brings me to my default page instead of the discussions list with the discussions belonging to unblocked categories. I have no problems with this when disabling DefaultPage. I'm testing in local, so no link available, sorry Thanks
This discussion has been closed.