Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Legends

MarkMark Vanilla Staff
edited July 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Legends

Comments

• Options
    I have a question about this addon and its interaction with the Page Manager addon. This addon puts a different Legend in the Panel depending on which tab is showing. For the discussions tab, it checks if $Context->SelfUrl == "index.php" If one is using the Page Manager addon, custom pages also have a SelfUrl == "index.php". So the irrelevant Legend shows up on that custom page. Now I've fixed this by changing this addon to check if $PageMng->CurPage == 0 rather than the SelfUrl, but of course this breaks if the page tabs are reordered by Page Manager. Plus, I'm hard coding a dependency that breaks Legends when I disable the Page Manager. So my questions are: 1) Is there a better/another way to check to see if the Discussions tab is showing? 2) Should Page Manager be changing the SelfUrl to avoid this interaction? Still learning about Vanilla...
  • Options
    Will this work without problems if I install it in a forum using Jazzman's Mint inspired theme?
This discussion has been closed.