Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Textile

edited December 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Textile

Comments

• There was a problem when using this extension with the current Vanilla version.
    classTextile.php was not accessible on my server.

This had to do with directory access restrictions I never understood on my server... The simple fix:

// Change/insert line 64 define('TEXTILE_PATH', dirname(__FILE__) . '/'); require(TEXTILE_PATH . 'classTextile.php'); // Former line 64

I recommend adding this to the extension itself as other extensions are working in the same way (have lots of included files but no errors occur there).
  • Found a slight problem with this plugin.

It can't translate ampersands. For example, & becomes #38; in the following link:

http://www.wigantoday.net/ViewArticle.aspx?sectionid=66&articleid=3067806
  • @wibbler i found a solution: Go to Textpattern.com and download the lastest version available, after that, unzipit and search in the Lib folder the file "classTextpattern.php" and copy, now go to extensions/Textile and replace it. Refresh and presto.
  • vik407, if you were to package that fixed up version as a ZIP and upload it, one of the addons mods might be kind enough to upload it to the addons site for all to benefit ;)
This discussion has been closed.