Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Category Colour Changer

edited January 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Category Colour Changer

Comments

• Any news or progress made?
  • Well, when will this addon be able to detect the colours...
  • not working I get this:
    Warning: unlink(/home/catavino/public_html/forum.foro/extensions/CategoryColourChanger/newStyle.css) [function.unlink]: Permission denied in /home/catavino/public_html/forum.foro/extensions/CategoryColourChanger/default.php on line 102
  • Check the file permissions. You need to be able to read/write the css file.
  • it's set to 777 no more permission available!

any other thoughts?
  • I had this working fine (although it's a shame you have to note down the colours every time you change them), but now it is no longer remembering the second column of colours - it just uses the colours from the first column, which of course means you no longer can tell which discussions have unread comments. I have changed absolutely nothing. Any ideas?
  • I get Warning: unlink(/www/xxx/xxx/xxx/extensions/CategoryColourChanger/newStyle.css) [function.unlink]: Permission denied in /www/xxx/xxx/xxx/extensions/CategoryColourChanger/default.php on line 102 but it's working great!
  • I have STILL changed absolutely nothing, but now I cannot make any colour changes at all. Okay, one thing was changed - I created a new category. The new category has the default colours. I can't change them. No error or other messages - all that happens when I click on the 'edit colours' button is that the screen refreshes. Been a couple of days trying now, but still no change.

It would be really good if this extension displayed the current colours (as promised over a year ago), and even better if I knew why it wasn't working any more…
  • Can't install this from work, so thought I'd ask on here quickly first - is this functioning okay with the latest version of Vanilla now? Seems to be a few problems with the extension on recent versions ^ :(
  • me too, I cant use with latest version of vanilla 1.1.5a
  • I'm having an issue where I (the admin) can see the colors, but the Members can't. Any thoughts on how to repair that one?