Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Edit In Place

edited September 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Edit In Place

Comments

• Options
    Any update on this extension? I'd love to use this but I don't want a million errors... ^_^
  • Options
    Hey Wallphone... anything new on this one?
  • Options
    anything?
  • Options
    I generally avoid javascript like the plague... so this has been a bit neglected.

I'll pick it back up after finishing on my current projects.
  • Options
    Should give me an excuse to start playing with JQuery et al.
  • Options
    it is pretty hard to avoid a plague, afterall.
  • Options
    This functionality is in yayhooray.com, which uses what is basically a very early, heavily modified version of Vanilla. That might give you a headstart.
  • Options
    I'm about 99.999% sure the yh! codebase has nothing whatsoever to do with vanilla... yh! was started back in the day of o8 and they were effectively rival forums...
  • Options
    Any progress on this extension?
  • Options
    Not yet... I've been working on updating Comment Links, but this one will be next I think.
  • Options
    Looking forward to this being developed further as well.
  • Options
    Looks like you have to edit the default.php to match the version - Beta in this case - to make the auto updater happy.
    This extension hasn't been updated since Sep 7th 2006. :)
  • Options
    This will be a fantastic extension, go WallPhone! :)
  • Options
    Goo... WallPhone... *dies of old age*
  • Options
    LOL! This certainly would be an excellent addon, so if you, you know, ever get around to it, Wallphone, it'll rock ;)