Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Jaws

edited October 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Jaws

Comments

• Jazz, any updates in this area? Love the theme, but as you know many of the
    extensions that deal with presentation don't work too well with it. Would this
    theme be possible as a CSS implementation (i.e. non-tabled)
  • Jazz... can I stop praying and start rejoicing (being that you just finished the v. 1.0 tabled theme?!?)

The update is nigh? (in NLs: Jaws is mijn favoriete theme...)
  • WOW. This theme is absolutely GORGEOUS.

Bravo. (Honestly, for a WIP, I haven't seen much wrong with it...)

Scratch that: do some CSS replacement to get the session "sign out" thing to be readable:

/* Session.. */ #Session { width:100%; position:absolute; top:25px; right:18px; text-align:right; font-size:11px; color:#eee; } #Session a { color:#fff; text-decoration:none; } #Session a:hover { color:#000; }
  • Any working forum examples of this in action? Looks awesome from the preview shot ims
  • Damn, doesn't seem to work well in Firefox at all :(

Looks so sexy in the screenshot ;_;
  • Temporarily got this style running at my Vanilla test site if you want to take a look. Seems to work just fine in fx1.5, 2.0 and 3.0 for me (even Safari and IE7)...
  • Many thanks for the link, looks gorgeous!

Looks fine in IE6 too fwiw. Did you make any changes before uploading it?
  • Yes, I made chuyskywalker's changes above and the two tabled theme changes mentioned in the cean style discussion.
  • Ooh jeez, didn't realise it required the tabled theme! Thanks all the same, unfortunately that's not a lot of use to use anymore tho :(
  • No? Why not? :D
  • Another little fix for vanilla.css, change line 1065 from left: 260px;to left: 310px;
    This puts the check boxes in the correct place on the extensions page.
This discussion has been closed.