Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

FCKAjaxQuote

edited December 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
FCKAjaxQuote

Comments

• This doesn't work for me. I see the "quote" link, but nothing happens when I click on it.
  • Ok I've found the problem... but I don't know how to solve it. There's a conflict with Comment Permalinks. When it's enabled, FCKAjaxQuote simply doesn't work.
  • Oh and by the way, it would be cool to add these lines in default.php after line 20:
    $Head->AddStyleSheet("extensions/FCKAjaxQuote/ajaxquote.css"); $Head->AddScript('extensions/FCKAjaxQuote/ajaxquote.js');
    And include the ajaxquote.css file from the original extension.
  • Hmm, could this be modified to work with the TinyMCE editor?
  • Ideally this extension would be retired and compatibility for both FCKEditor and TinyMCE would be added to the main AjaxQuote extension.
  • Doesnt work properly in firefox.

When you click on quote it puts the cursor at the end of the quote (inside the
    tag) so the reply is wihing the quote instead of outside it.
  • Locally on my PC it works fine, both the editor and quote extension. Yet on the web, quote extension does not work and simply goes up to #
  • Yep, Im having the same problem as crash.
This discussion has been closed.