Fork me on GitHub
Current releases are 2.1.3 (9 Sept 2014) and 2.0.18.13 (5 Aug 2014)

Ready for 2.1? Find out if your plugins are compatible. 2.0 will no longer be updated after Dec 2014.

JQmedia

123457»

Comments

• I was messing around and fried my forum. I had the below messages for all extensions but now only the JQMEIDA error shows:

Warning: main(/home/content/C/o/y/Coyote07/html/vanillaforum/extensions/JQMedia/default.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/C/o/y/Coyote07/html/vanillaforum/conf/extensions.php on line 5

Warning: main(/home/content/C/o/y/Coyote07/html/vanillaforum/extensions/JQMedia/default.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/C/o/y/Coyote07/html/vanillaforum/conf/extensions.php on line 5

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/content/C/o/y/Coyote07/html/vanillaforum/extensions/JQMedia/default.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/C/o/y/Coyote07/html/vanillaforum/conf/extensions.php on line 5

Is there a straight forward fix? I have installed and reinstalled and uninstalled and unreinstalled everything 3 times.

I do not even use JQMEDIA and everything else works so all I need to do is get that darn error message to go away.

http://ballofspray.com/vanillaforum/
  • as i said last time, remove line 5 of conf/extensions.php
  • @MichaelPierce: Thanks for that! Vimeo working great :D!

edit: It would be cool to have blip.tv and viddler support added too.
  • Does anyone know if it's possible to enable HD in embedded Vimeos?

I've had a try but don't really know what I'm doing. So far I've been unsuccessful.
  • Hi, Can't seem to get this to embed videos such as YouTube or Google video. I suspect, since it's a client-side .js that does the work, there's an incompatibility between JQ and one of my other libraries. Here's my extensions & load order - anyone spot an obvious no-no? include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."Mootools/default.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."Acronyms/default.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."Poll/default.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."ReportPost/default.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."STOPCAPSABUSE/default.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."TagThis/default.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."Transmogrifier/default.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."MembersList/default.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."AddMember/default.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."DiscussionOverview/default.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."Notifi/default.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."RelNoFollow/default.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."Socialimpact/default.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."ThankfulPeople/default.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."UserAward/default.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."WhosOnline/default.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."NextUnreadDiscussion/default.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."Nugget/default.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."JQuery/default.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."JQmedia/default.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."ExtendedTextFormatter/default.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."comments_permalinks/default.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."AjaxQuote/default.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."ForcedBBCode/default.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."WindowLinks/default.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."Mootools/appendix.php");
  • Is there a way to get JQmedia to work with the latest jQuery (jquery-1.4.2)?
123457»