Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Norwegian Language Pack

edited March 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Norwegian Language Pack

Comments

• Options
    You uploaded a new add-on listing?
    You should have updated the old add-on listing.

Posted: Sunday, 25 March 2007 at 10:17AM (AEDT)

• Options
    i didnt create the original, so i cant update it now, can I? Its an update in the way that I download his, edited and added to it, then uploaded my own. I spoke (email) to the guy that created the original and he is no longer active and said I should just go ahead and put up a merged version
  • Options
    Probably worth having the old one taken down then Mark?
  • Options
    Mr Do, I've edited the texts a bit to remove some spelling errors and such. How do we exchange these edits so you can update this posted Add-on? Do you have a Subversion repository for it or something similar?
  • Options
    @asbjornu. I also did this a couple of months ago... To be found here. Please let me know if there's any misspellings or other corrections to be done!
  • Options
    There are still some word separation errors (orddelingsfeil) in your translation, plus a couple of misspellings. If we could set up an SVN repository or Wiki for this, we could much more easilly do edits against the language files. I can set this up if you want to. Send me an e-mail; "asbjorn at ulsberg dot no" so we can discuss this further privately.
This discussion has been closed.