Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Dojo Role Colors

edited April 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Dojo Role Colors

Comments

• im a css noob so bare with me here. I put this in the vanilla.css file for my main style in the new dojo theme.

.ContentInfo h1 {
    color: #000;
    }
    #Comments .CommentHeader a.administrator {
    color:red;
    }

#CommentsPage .ContentInfo h1 {

no workie am I doin something wrong? I deleted my browser cache just in case same results.
  • that seems correct if ur role is adminstrator. did u also follow my other instructions about makine a theme with my file? you have to select it in the settings page under themes and styles too
  • yeppers.

Themes currently available in your installation of Vanilla

Dojo

Styles available for the selected theme

scene 0.9

*actually nevermind I forgot to select apply this style to all users after I did that it worked like a champ :)

thanks man.
  • cool :)
  • Can we just replace the current comments.php and add the css code to the current css?
  • you can, but is strongly discouraged. for reasons that mainly has to do with ease of update where you know what file is different.
  • Got it up and running. How easy/difficult would it be to have this working in the discussions grid as well?
  • jsa: It took me quite a while to get it to work, but then again I haven't played around with PHP in quite some time. Also, it's a pretty ugly hack, especially considering I had to integrate his code into my current theme. There has to be a better way to do this....
This discussion has been closed.