Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

notmuch

edited January 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
notmuch

Comments

• Options
    When I uploaded the theme, I arbitrarily gave it "1" for a version number. is that ok? there is no "default.php" since this is a theme, and I couldn't find instructions about how to include a version number in the tarball.
  • Options
    Uploaded version 1.1 of notmuch.
  • Options
    is there a live demo for this?
  • Options
    I can put one up tomorrow. the only change I made in my first fabulous revision was to make the bottm graphic button thing a little bit more subtle. And I just noticed that my tabs don't look right in ie7. They're as intended in Firefox, Opera and Konqueror.
  • Options
    If they work in Konqueror, they'll probably work in Safari too.
  • Options
    such as it is, http://perpetualnewbie.info/Vanilla user: demo pass: demo You shouldn't be able to do anything. If you can, let me know and I'll try to remedy the situation! :-)
  • Options
    Uploaded version 1.2 of notmuch.
  • Options
    Ok, I just uploaded another version. I think I fixed the tab background problem in ie7. I also gave the header a background image, and compressed the theme as a zip this time. The extra image and maybe the zip format really made it bigger (almost twice as big). hmm. Is the header background overkill?
  • Options
    domo pass not working.
  • Options
    so somebody logged in a "demo" and changed the password. he must have been really bored.
  • Options
    can you make another demo account or something?
This discussion has been closed.