Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Sticky Order

edited May 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Sticky Order

Comments

• As for these optional settings, have you seen SetList?
  • The manual options are pretty minor, I doubt anyone will need to change them. If I thought very many people would need to, I would have programmed the form myself.

The options include a positional value for the panel list and link, and an option to use a custom theme file instead of the one provided (that one could be important, but if you're going to modify my theme and style file, I think you can handle one manual setting).

I mostly was just trying to bring people attention to the readme.
  • This extension does not work for me.
    I keep getting:
    The requested discussion could not be found.

Am using the latest editions.

Will try and do some debugging..
  • Me too, anyone got any ideas?
  • not working for me either.
  • This is odd. I installed Sticky Order on one forum and it works fine. On another I'm getting the same as jacmoe; The requested discussion could not be found. An error ocurred while attempting to save the following Sticky "weights": <discussion name> (which does exist) It has modified the Sticky field in the Discussion table, but other than that, no go. Any ideas anyone? Timfire..? [edit] Just found that by modifying the Sticky field in the DB it orders ok, so the mod isn't able to access the DB table by the look of it. Can't see why though, and have checked all sorts of file permissions. Hmmm... I want this working, as it's very useful for intro sections, etc. Anyone using it or not able to have a peek at the code please..?
  • How long is polite before you tell others you bumped your head..? ;)