Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Complete Quik Style Series

edited August 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Complete Quik Style Series

Comments

• Options
    Excellent Renegade - love it :)
  • Options
    im placing all the styles in /path/to/Vanilla/themes/vanilla/styles/ but when i go to Settings > themes and styles and change it to... say, quik_black ... nothing happens :(
  • Options
    When you open your folder (themes/vanilla/styles) there should be a default folder, and then mine. Does it not look like that?
  • Options
    there is a default folder there, yes. but, tbh, i download all of them seperately and then mass uploaded =\
  • Options
    a little update on the situation... i just tried that "NamedVanilla2_WordPress 0.1 by jcwatson11" and well... nothings changed since i tried to use it.
  • Options
    another little update on the situation... i have to set it so that all users must view it as i do (like if i want it black, i have to tick "Apply this style to all users" in order for me to actually see the change(if it happens).
    hope this helped :P
  • Options
    That is a problem with Vanilla, not the style.
  • Options
    With the large header, how do I add a banner?