Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Acronyms

edited September 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Acronyms

Comments

• Options
    I really like this extension, but when I installed it the "people.php" page showed up blank [I have errors turned off, so I assume that means their was a fatal PHP error]. Any thought on how to fix this issue?

I ma running Requires Vanilla 1.1.4.

Thanx!
  • Options
    I've also installed it and have these errors on my site. Only after I log out and back in:

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in .../vanillaforum/extensions/Acronyms/default.php on line 28

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in .../vanillaforum/extensions/Acronyms/default.php on line 32

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in .../vanillaforum/extensions/Acronyms/default.php on line 67

Any ideas?
  • Options
    I have the same problem.
  • Options
    Only support English Word???
  • Options
    Just uploaded a new version that should correct the problem.
  • Options
    Uploaded version 0.2 of Acronyms.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    I hate my zip utility sometimes.
  • Options
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/test.test.com/extensions/Acronyms/default.php on line 81

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/test.test.com/extensions/Acronyms/default.php on line 81

• Options
    Is there any way to make it where it's not case sensitive without re-adding each one again in lowercase?
  • Options
    When I try to add a new acronym to the list via the settings panel, it displays a "\" (without the qoutations) multiple times in the display list for each and every entry. The only way I found to recover from this is to erase all traces of Acronyms extension from all pages in vanilla and do a fresh install. The only way I found that works is to open the table up in the database and add them directly. I have it working for the moment but i'm afraid to bump it.