Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Load Up

SS ✭✭
edited September 2009 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Load Up

Comments

• Options
    I was waiting for some kind of attachments for vanilla2. Using the very latest branch, I noticed class references won't work without a 'Gdn_' Prefix.
    Anyway: what am I supposed to do with files uploaded? It doesn't seem like there is a way to attach files to posts. Strange enough, I get a 404 when trying to access uploaded files, though the path seems to be correct.
  • Options
    SS ✭✭
    @flobster. It is plugin for Garden, not Vanilla. Yes, I know that need prefix Gdn_ for plugin (my branch is not the latest, so...) Anyway, like I said, it is "for educational purposes" while Garden is beta.
  • Options
    Thanks S, didn't mean to upset you, I am well aware that it's still in beta-status.
  • Options
    Is this what is used on vanillaforums.com ?
  • Options
    i get the errors says it needs UsfulFunctions 1.0+ library. but i already downloaded and installed that...
  • Options
    SS ✭✭
    @jeeva. Plugin doesn't require any other plugins. I just forgot remove this line 'RequiredPlugins' => array('UsefulFunctions' => '>=0.1'),
  • Options
    When I try to upload a file it gives the error:
    Call to undefined function CleanupString() in /plugins/LoadUp/default.php on line 116
  • Options
    SS ✭✭
    @SubJunk. It seems that something is not working : )
  • Options
    @everyone:
    Change line 116 to:
    $Basename = Format::Url(pathinfo($_FILES['LoadUpFile']['name'], 8)) .'.'. pathinfo($_FILES['LoadUpFile']['name'], PATHINFO_EXTENSION);