Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla 2 Theme

RonRon New
edited July 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I want to create a new theme for my vanilla installation. I am reading the readme and it says to copy applications/vanilla/design/vanilla.css to the new theme folder. However I do not see any design sub-directory in the vanilla folder? Was this removed in 2.0?

Comments

• It is in applications/dashboard/design.
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    @Ron - What readme was that in? That is bad information and it needs to be changed. We've got updated instructions on our wiki here:

http://vanillaforums.org/page/ThemeQuickStart

It's a lot easier than it used to be :)
  • RonRon New
    edited July 2010
    @Mark I saw that readme in the themes/default folder
  • @Mark The wiki says "Alternately, you can completely replace the base theme files (style.css, and reset.css) by copying them from the /applications/dashboard/design folder into your theme's design folder." I can see 6 css files in the design folder (admin, deverror, error, previewtheme, setup, style) but reset is not one of them...
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    @sibad - We removed the reset.css in a recent revision and the wiki needs updating. You don't need to copy it anymore.