Fork me on GitHub
Please upgrade to 2.1.x here. The 2.0 branch is no longer being updated.
Important security fix: 2.1.10, released 4 May.

What is the priority/estimate of stabilizing the localization?

edited August 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 Help
Hello devs,

I've just installed v2 and I have community of 40-50 people willing to use it, but before I go live I would like to localize it, because some of them can't speak english.

I know it is possible to translate forum now, but I don't like the system it is done at the moment at all. Somewhere you said ( @Tim ) that it is not priority at the moment, and you are going to stabilize the localization in a future.

I just wanted to ask what is your list of priorities? Especially how severe is localization for you, guys?

Should we wait days, weeks, or months? Is there any estimate?

I ask because if it is more than about 2 weeks, I probably go and try to translate the forum with current system. If less then 2 weeks, I would probably wait for new system.
Tagged:

Comments

Sign In or Register to comment.