Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Pop-up Windows idle - Edit: Javascript Issue

When I go to my profile, none of the following options seem to work after clicking save in the pop-up:

# Change My Picture
# Edit My Account
# Change My Password
# My Invitations.

The Pop-up window just idles and plays the animation icon after I click Save button. Except for Change My Picture, which eventually leads to a file not found error after I choose an image.

My Preferences seems to save without a problem, but I have yet to receive any notifications (even though I confirmed outgoing php mail works with other software). All the others never resolve or give me an error message.

Also when I write on my own wall something simple like "This is a test", jibberish is posted - like a very long encrypted string. However, when I refresh the page, the comment replaces it.

EDIT: I just discovered that if I block javascript in the browser, everything works fine.
Until I find or someone posts a solution, is there an option or config or easily reversible hack to exclude jQuery functionality?
Tagged: