Fork me on GitHub
Current releases are 2.1.3 (9 Sept 2014) and 2.0.18.13 (5 Aug 2014)

Ready for 2.1? Find out if your plugins are compatible. 2.0 will no longer be updated after Dec 2014.

Pop-up Windows idle - Edit: Javascript Issue

When I go to my profile, none of the following options seem to work after clicking save in the pop-up:

# Change My Picture
# Edit My Account
# Change My Password
# My Invitations.

The Pop-up window just idles and plays the animation icon after I click Save button. Except for Change My Picture, which eventually leads to a file not found error after I choose an image.

My Preferences seems to save without a problem, but I have yet to receive any notifications (even though I confirmed outgoing php mail works with other software). All the others never resolve or give me an error message.

Also when I write on my own wall something simple like "This is a test", jibberish is posted - like a very long encrypted string. However, when I refresh the page, the comment replaces it.

EDIT: I just discovered that if I block javascript in the browser, everything works fine.
Until I find or someone posts a solution, is there an option or config or easily reversible hack to exclude jQuery functionality?
Tagged: