Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter
Support for Vanilla Forums Cloud product

In this Discussion

Follow Us

Is it possible to see deleted posts by admin , like in Vanilla1 ?

vanillervaniller New
edited August 2010 in Questions
Is it possible to see in vanilla2 deleted post ? Or is there some trash or something like that ?

Comments

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    It currently isn't possible to see that, but it's on our todo list.
  • Anybody know how to hide posts or view deleted post by admins? is this function integrated or possible with plugins?
  • lucluc ✭✭
    AFAIK, not yet.
  • Has any progress been made on this? Or can anyone recommend another way of viewing deleted posts short of restoring from a backup?

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2012

for v 2.0.18.x login as admin

look in the dashboard go into permissions and check the box "manage moderation"

look in the dashboard and you will see an option under moderation edit/delete log

from there you will see all changed and deleted messages

Monetary Donations will be appreciated if you use my plugins. Thanks in Advance.
    As a waiter gets a tip for a good meal, tips for successful solutions appreciated as well. Peregrine

SpencerMcUnderDog
  • Perfect, exactly what I was looking for. Sorry if this was covered somewhere obvious in the documentation that I missed. Thanks.