Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

My Theme problem with 2.0.6

DanDevineDanDevine
edited September 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I am down to two problems with 2.0.6 and am very happy with the upgrade. One of these problems is I cannot change the theme to any theme except the default vanilla theme. I get a bonk message after I change the theme. I didn't have this problem with 2.0.3 (but I definitely don't want to go back to that!). I added this line to my config.php ($Configuration['Garden']['Errors']['MasterView'] = 'deverror.master.php';) to try to show the error but I must have done something wrong because I still get the bonk and no error message. Anybody have any ideas on how to get the error message and/or get my themes working again with 2.0.6

TIA

Comments

• Options
    TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    Regarding the lack of a DevError... check whether there is another $Configuration['Garden']['Errors']['MasterView'] line in your config, further down. If there is, the later value will override any earlier values.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• Options
    Thanks Tim,

That was the problem. With the error message I was able to find that I had been a bit too aggressive and deleted a Smarty folder in the Cache folder. Restored it from backup and all the themes are back working again. Still a newbie but learning! BTW: Nice job on 2.0.6, soooo much better than 2.0.3!