Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Resize text box

edited September 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hello! you will see I have a question. I wonder if you can extend the text box where we write the discussions.

Here you have a picture where I explain about the size that I would like to have.

http://i53.tinypic.com/ilhsp0.jpg

Thank!
Tagged:

Comments

• You might be able to do this via modification of the theme you're using (or by making your own theme).
  • edited September 2010
    You might be able to do this via modification of the theme you're using (or by making your own theme).
    Yes, I imagine that will be so, what happens that is not anything U_U programming. I use the main theme of Vanilla, if you will kindly tell me what file should I modify? and that line should I change?

I also would like to know if there is a plugin to adjust the text box the size of the content, as this in this forum.

Thanks!
  • @Laguna: What browser are you using?

On a Mac in Safari, Chrome and Firefox the textbox auto-expands as you type (Vanilla 2.09)