Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Quoting original discussion comment returns "null"

ShmizzleShmizzle New
edited October 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
When I click "quote" for the original discussion comment, it puts the following in the comment box:

<blockquote rel="null">null</blockquote>

EDIT: Hmm, looks like a bug with Vanilla code tag handling there too (it doesn't look like that in the preview)? Anyway, here's what's returned:

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    When I click "quote" for the original discussion comment, it puts the following in the comment box:

EDIT: Hmm, looks like a bug with Vanilla code tag handling there too (it doesn't look like that in the preview)? Anyway, here's what's returned:

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• Options
    TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    Hm, I just quoted you and it worked... what version of Vanilla and of Quotes plugin?

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• Options
    I just did some plugin enabling/disabling and when I disabled the Emoticons plugin, it works okay. Sorry about that.

I did modify the plugin quite a bit so it could be my modifications that are the problem... I'll play around with it and see.
  • Options
    I just installed the plugin on my fresh vanilla install (2.0.11) and it return me:
    > quotes.js:23 TypeError: Result of expression 'Data' [null] is not an object.