Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Tag clouds

edited October 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
@mark (as author of the tagging plugin)
I notice on the vanillaforums.com blog there is a tag cloud in the sidebar rather than the sidebar chunk produced by the tagging core plugin - which I feel needs a configurable limit to the number of tags to display (hardcoded as 50)
Can we have a tag cloud plugin as an enhancement to the tagged plugin or is this only a CSS definition that needs to be defined?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    @DavyB - You seem to have a lot of ideas for how things should be done. Have you considered coding any of this yourself? It is open source, and pretty easy to pick up!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    As at 2010-10-13 My Vanilla experience is 23 days so I'm not quite used to the model yet
    My PHP experience is less than 1 year though I have programing skills going back to the punch cards paper/metal/plastic tape and ferrite core memory days. I have spent last 15 years caring for a disabled parent and am just getting back into programming.

As someone has already done this plugin for vanillaforums.com It would be easier to adapt than write from scratch I guess digibomb did the tag cloud for .com
  • Options
    the blog of vanillaforums.com is made on wordpress, not on garden...
  • Options
    TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    the blog of vanillaforums.com is made on wordpress, not on garden...
    ^^ this :p

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]