Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Fatal Error during install process; Vanilla forum 2

edited October 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi, i changed a code to change "Bonk" to normal error msg and I get something like that:

Fatal Error in SetupController.Index(); Vanilla has already been installed. The error occurred on or near: /forum/applications/dashboard/controllers/class.setupcontroller.php 33: // Fatal error if Garden has already been installed. 34: 35: $Installed = Gdn::Config('Garden.Installed') ? TRUE : FALSE; 36: if ($Installed) 37: throw new Exception('Vanilla has already been installed.'); 38: 39: if (!$this->_CheckPrerequisites()) { 40: $this->View = 'prerequisites'; 41: } else { Backtrace: /forum/applications/dashboard/controllers/class.setupcontroller.phpSetupController->Index(); [/forum/library/core/class.dispatcher.php:288] PHP::call_user_func_array(); [/forum/index.php:38] Gdn_Dispatcher->Dispatch(); Need Help? If you are a user of this website, you can report this message to a website administrator. If you are an administrator of this website, you can get help at the Vanilla Community Forums. Additional information for support personnel: Application: Vanilla Application Version: 2.0.11 PHP Version: 5.2.14 Operating System: Linux Server Software: IdeaWebServer/v0.70 User Agent: Opera/9.80 (Windows NT 6.1; U; pl) Presto/2.6.30 Version/10.62 Request Uri: /forum/index.php?p=/dashboard/setup Controller: SetupController Method: Index
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Can you just go to /forum/index.php instead of /forum/index.php?p=/dashboard/setup ?
  • Options
    Can you just go to /forum/index.php instead of /forum/index.php?p=/dashboard/setup ?
    When i doing like that it's still transfer me to /forum/index.php?p=/dashboard/setup

Still waitting for help ;)
  • Options
    Lol, now i used and it transfered me to forum, how ? But I think I still have this Fatal Error. I have it ?