Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Using <code> with class="XX"

edited October 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hello,

I just tried to use this addon,
using < code>< /code> work correctly, but i can't specify kind of code (php or else)
Is there any exemple of use please.

Thanks .

Best regards.

Comments

• I seem to be having the same issues...sort of blocks it out, but no highlighting at all, well.. override is a different color :-/
  • http://shjs.sourceforge.net/

I have read all about it, still now luck. Will try again and keep everyone updated if I make any progress.
  • edited January 2011
    stevanovich, did you modified the code that is inside VanillaSyntaxizer/default.php? sra did some "changes" and they didn't worked so I suppose that you made similiar mistakes. There is a thing, that new version of Vanilla (I wrote this plugin some time ago) changes some ids/classes of DOM elements, so you have to change a jQuery selector. Version 1.1 of Vanilla Syntaxizer has been changed so it should work now.
  • srasra
    edited January 2011
    I uploaded the new version and now everything works great. I dont think their was anything wrong with version 1.0...maybe a typo on my end that just made me break something else? New version works great. Thanks!

EDIT:

One change I had to make which may be just my theme but I had to change the css to color it a little better.

Just added "!important" like below so I it would override the default theme.

pre.sh_sourceCode{font-family:monospace !important; font-size:1.05em !important; border:solid 1px #ddd !important; background-color:#fff !important;color:#000 !important;font-weight:normal !important; font-style:normal !important;}