Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Signatures 1.2 is available?

judgejjudgej
edited October 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
My plugins screen tells me Signatures 1.2 is available, immediately after I installed 1.1.5

I have not idea where it is getting that information from, because I can only find 1.1.5

Comments

• Its because the vanilla 1 plugin (different author) has a version no 1.2 (from 2007)
    suggest you hack the plugin header so the warning goes away until someone (probably tim) comes to a sensible solution and sorts out the versioning correctly so it copes with both V1 and V2- I hacked mine from 1.1.5 to 1.2.5
  • Not a problem then - I can just ignore the message now I know what the problem is.

A simple solution that comes to mind, is to put the Vanilla major version number in the path of the URL and limit it that way.
  • Has this been tested with 2.0.17?
  • I'm using it in 2.0.17 and it works fine, except the signature still doesn't display for the first post in a discussion (though it didn't in 2.0.11 either).