We are currently upgrading the infrastructure of the .org community. We appreciate your patience as some features may be disabled or not working temporarily. More details here
ProxyConnect: entries in GDN_Authentication gets empty ForeignUser column
since I moved my good working Vanilla forum to another server (Ubuntu 9.10 to 10.04LTS) the proxyConnect isn't working correctly anymore... (I use the same scripts, the same hostname, the same database as before etc.)
I realized that the problem is manifested by an empty ForeignUserKey in the database tables GDN_UserAuthentication and GDN_UserAuthenticationToken...
So the Vanilla isn't accepting existing entries in this tables and tries to create new one...
(but I can see that Vanilla is reading the helper.-script right now by getting the rest of the data ... email-address comes correct to the sign-in dialog)
So if I "accept" this it will create new entries in this tables but with a ForeignUserKey column... As result all users will get the login of the foirst user with an empty ForeignUserKey column...
Hope anybody can help - I haven't an idea
THX n advance
1 · ·