Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

New plugins: Mark All Viewed, Discussion Prefix, AutoParagraphs

LincLinc Detroit Admin
edited November 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
The company I work for, Trademark Productions, was recently contracted to develop a few customizations for @chriscoyier (about the project), and we're pleased to release most of the resulting code as GPL'd plugins.

Mark All Viewed satisfies an oft-requested feature: being able to mark every discussion as viewed with a single click.

DiscussionPrefix allows you to create a custom prefix and apply it to discussions according to built-in permissions.

AutoParagraph adapts the Wordpress AutoP function to work with Vanilla, replacing all the double 'br' tags in discussions and comments with properly-formatted 'p' tags (accounting for the wrapper 'p' tags around comments in the default template).

Any issue reports are welcome on the GitHub project: https://github.com/trademark/VanillaPlugins

It's really the best of open source and business when we're able to provide a service like this. Though I spend much of my free time tinkering with Vanilla, contracting for specific needs like these gets site owners the specific features they need immediately and ends up benefiting the entire community. Pretty rad. Thanks Chris!