Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Users can not login...

I migrated my forum from phpbb3... but now I have a (big?) problem: the forum had 3.500 users. I connected Vanilla 2 with Wordpress using Proxyconnect 1.8.4. This solution works to "admin" and news users... But, when a user that already exists in Vanilla try login, the system (Vanilla + Wordpress by Proxyconnect) shows the Wordpress login screen. The user puts your login and password, and Wordpress does not recognize, of course. Users can not login (very bad..rs..).

How can I solve this problem? (thanks)

Comments

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Proxy connect is for bridging existing Wordpress users into Vanilla 2. If you imported from phpBB into Vanilla 2 then your users should be logging into Vanilla directly.
  • Options
    It would be nice to be able to transfer users from Vanilla to WordPress or at least force WordPress to use Vanilla's database instead.

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app