I'm brand new to forums and vanilla so please excuse my ignorance. I'm looking at using the hosted service at vanilla, and I have a few questions, as I'm assigned the task of creating a forum for my company.
- Are there practical limits to the size of a forum or number of posts?
- Can I lock a forum / thread ?
- Can I delete user posts ?
- Can I back up my forum locally (on my pc), or other service ?
- How can categories be displayed (we've strong need for these) for users?
- Can I move threads to another more appropriate category?
- Can i migrate easily to my own server / host when I grow ?
Vanilla looks great but we really need to be sure it can handle a large forum with these capabilities.
Thanks for any advice and insight.
0 · ·