* This error is occurring due to a server config, the logins work perfectly on my other server.
1. allow_url_fopen is enabled.
2. Upload, cache, and config folders set to 777.
WRITING a good request for help:
1. Tell us about your platform. Hosted with hostgator, linux, php 5.2.15
2.Tell us about your install. New install, 2.0.14.
3. Describe what you were doing when the problem occured. Failed on install. I removed and re-uploaded the google and openid plugin but that did not solve the issue. This same error also occurs in a completely separate directory where vanilla 2.0.14 was installed for a client.
I'm pretty sure it's something with my server config, but I've tried every option I can think of.
The htaccess file in the main directory of the forum has been updated to reflect the location of the forum 'RewriteBase /forum'. I also tried with this line commented out, same result. In the root directory of my main site I use mod_rewrite. I removed this file temporarily to see if there was a conflict, but I still got the 403 error.
Specifically this error occurs when you attempt to login using google login, or in openid after you submit you login information.
1 · ·