Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

[SOLVED] [Vanilla Statistics Addon] Statistics for a converted board and / or localhost?*

edited February 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
When i enabled the plugin i get this error *Failed to load statistics data for your installation.**

MOD EDIT: Devs working on a fix.

Comments

• Options
    Is your forum hosted locally? If it is on your localhost then there is a section to the right in a yellow box explaining what to do, i believe.
  • Options
    If you are testing locally, you can add the following to the config file

$Configuration['Garden']['Analytics']['AllowLocal'] = TRUE;
  • Options
    $Configuration['Garden']['Analytics']['AllowLocal'] = TRUE;
    I installed the vanilla forum on a virtual Host and get the same Error. Adding the line doesn't solve the problem.

• Options
    Sorry to post this here but does anyone have a fix for Vanilla Statistics for a converted board?

Example:
    Users
    Discussions
    Comments
  • Options
    I was wondering the same thing as @Donutman about the converted board.
    Just converted from phpbb and my site has 4,814 users, 8,851 Discussions & 102,978 Comments but when I activate Vanilla Statistics everything says zero.
    I left it up for a couple days and it did not pick up any of the new activity either.
  • Options
    oliverraduneroliverraduner Contributing to Vanilla since 2010 Switzerland ✭✭
    @Donutman & @Pixelnated

Are you referring to the issue, that the Discussion CountComments-value is not being updated after importing from another board?
  • Options
    @oliverraduner My comment count seems to be fine, I just do not have any values showing in the vanilla stats addon.

* I updated that sql for performance btw incase anyone else does run into that issue
This discussion has been closed.