Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Embedding a google spreadsheet

smoigecomsmoigecom New
edited February 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi ... I am having problems embedding a google spreadsheet. Youtube iframe works fine, but google spreadsheet won't work. Any help on this?

Comments

• You could try using this new JSON Data website its still in beta but try it out and let me know if it works!

• 422422 Developer MVP

Not sure if this reply above is spam. But if you are advocating your own service perhaps go into more detail. Incidentally, get a blank page. Will flag as spam if no reply within 24 hrs.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Definitely not spam, basically it is a new site targeted at front end developers or anyone that runs their own site. It is meant to save the user a lot of time and effort by allowing them to import or input data and provides them with a universal embed code much like youtube, so there is no need to hard-code your own data again. Like I said its still in beta so if you would like to check it out and provide me with any feedback it would be much appreciated!

• x00x00 MVP
    edited June 2012

It is not relevant to posting or the formater/htmlLawed. You have two posts. Flagged.

In the UK we have a phrase 'picking up fag ends'.

http://everything2.com/title/picking+up+fag-ends

grep is your friend.

• x00x00 MVP
    edited June 2012

On the other hand if you created a plugin, with substitution/short code it would make a lot more sense. Therefore it would allow the embed code to be inserted safely.

But you could do that with google docs also.

grep is your friend.

• x00x00 MVP
    edited June 2012

This OP is also from February 2011...

grep is your friend.